Monday, February 22, 2016

Thoughts about Comments

While reading through comments that I've received on my posts there were a few things that really stood out. For example, if someone made a very direct or "out of the box" comment to something I posed it made me feel like they were really paying attention to what I had to say and it made me feel like they cared. I also felt more inclined to be engaged when someone asked a direct question about something in the story or about my intro in their comments. I also liked the comments that had a strong voice to them. If someone left a comment that sounded like they were just talking to me it made me feel like I really got a sense of their personality and what it would be like to talk to them face to face. 

Looking back at my comments I feel like I was pretty personal when it came to how I commented on other classmates blogs. I think I could do a better job at giving specific advice or tips when commenting on stories. I also need to be more attentive when reading introductions so I can ask deeper questions rather than just surface ones! 

No comments:

Post a Comment