Monday, January 18, 2016

My Favorite Place: San Francisco

I've decided to include a picture of the iconic Golden Gate Bridge since San Francisco is one of my favorite places to visit! I went a few years ago with my parents and was blown away by all of the things the city had to offer. There truly is something there for everyone. A few of my favorite memories are going to wine tastings with my parents and driving down the famous Lombard Street, which is known for how crazy it winds back and forth. Although my time in San Francisco was short, it was one of my favorite trips I have had with my parents and would love to go back!
                                                     
Photograph of the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco. 
Source: Pixabay.com

3 comments:

  1. Oh, Adrienne, that picture just makes me want to go a plane ticket right now to fly there!!! I moved to Oklahoma from San Francisco back in 1999... and I still miss it!!! I first moved to San Francisco in 1981 (I had the coolest apartment at the corner of Stanyan and Parnassus, right by Golden Gate Park), and I ended up doing my undergrad degree at Berkeley... and then I moved away, traveled around, but I went back to grad school at Berkeley in 1993. Such a great place, so many things to see and do and just BE. I hope I get to go back to visit again soon, and that you get to go back again also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been to San Fransisco once, and also walked over the golden gate bridge. It was a fun trip. Did you go to the redwood forest nearby? That mostly why my family went, the trees there are huge and beautiful. Even with my family for four holding hands and reaching around the tree, we did not even make encircle half of the trunk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never been to San Francisco! In California, I’ve been to Anaheim and Los Angeles, but I would love the opportunity to visit San Francisco. There is actually an advertising trip there that I’d really like to go on to visit some ad agencies. I would also love to see the Full House house and Golden Gate Bridge in real life!

    ReplyDelete