Sunday, May 1, 2016

Reflections

Looking back at the semester I really enjoyed this class. It was cool learning how to set up my own blog and having people look at it weekly and leave comments! I'm most proud of my project because it took the most amount of work! It's cool how it all flows together and how there's different tabs people can click on to read all of the stories. I never would have thought I could create a website like that! I thought this class was particularly special because there was so much interaction between the students. Typically in online classes it's a very individual experience where you have little or no contact with anyone and often times have no idea who else is even in the class with you. This class was completely different and I loved it. I also feel like my writing and imagination has improved over the past few months!

No comments:

Post a Comment